Replicate Your Band Shirt
What is the most effective way to replicate your band shirt? Isn’t it by approaching the best t-shirt printing company? And the one you should look for are those that make use of the heat press machine.
What is the heat press machine?
The only time that you think about the heat press machine is when you want a long lasting print on the shirt. It has to be in full color and it should last, too. It must print real fast as well. Many customers have grown weary about shirts with prints that don’t last long. Sometimes, the print’s color loses after being used for quite a while. If you don’t want to end up with a low quality print when replicating your band shirt, you have to choose a company that utilizes heat press machines. This isn’t difficult to find, since you can find a lot of them being used today.
Finding a T-shirt printing company
- First, you need to look for an in-house printing operation for T-shirts wherein they control the whole process of the design that you wish to see from the start all the way to the end. They can also make adjustments whenever needed.
- Go look for a company wherein it offers advice on the artwork that you wish printed. In your case, you want your hand shirt replicated, so they won’t be asking what kind of piece you want printed since you already have it established. Aside from the designs, you will be asked to choose the garment material that you want the design printed on, the castings and the techniques that will be used. In this case, it will be more about the heat press machine.
- Look for companies that have been in service in this industry for many years and have a lot of experience, too. They’ve also got a proven track record, plus positive feedback results from its customers.
- You should also look for a company that is able to identify garments inside and out, and how different techniques or artworks can work better on particular garments and with its fabric weights compared with others.
- When you decide to go with screen printing, you should make sure that the screen print specialist is the one that will do it. They should also be able to provide excellent quality with their cost ratios.
Once you have already chosen a company, you give your design to them. They will make the arrangements on how to replicate your t-shirts. Make sure you ask them of anything that will help you get clarified of what your inquiries are.
Choosing the right fabric
Although the company will recommend to you the perfect fabric to use, here are some common fabrics highly recommended for t-shirt printing:
- Cotton – from the name itself, it is made out from the cotton plant. This is a highly desired fabric for t-shirt since it feels very pleasant on the skin. They are best for everyday use.
- Polyester – this is manufactured from a quick drying, wrinkle and strong resistant material. It can hold its shape really well and even retain it after washing. The polyester made in today’s industry is very comfortable and useful. They are best use for outdoor recreation, fitness and sports
- Poly-Cotton – obviously is a blend of cotton and polyester. This fabric provides that cool and light feel that you expect from the cotton’s resistance against wrinkling and the strength coming from the polyester. Best for everyday use.
The available fabric type that the company provides varies, so it is best that you check them out first before you decide on a fabric type. And have your shirt printed with your favorite rock band or attending any concerts.