This article will help you get to learn more about how to use the heatpress machine. There is nothing to worry about the machine itself since many have already used them and have provided testimonies that it is easy to use, even without prior knowledge about. If this is true, how much more if you get to learn more about different techniques that will maximize your usage with the machine itself?
The guideline that you’ll learn here is just the basic, which is aimed at people that prefer to use a guideline rather than do the predictions themselves.
- Turn on the machine by flipping the switch
- Next step is to turn its thermostat knob right until the heating light turns red.
- When you see the thermometer displays the desired temperature for the transfer, make sure that you turn the knob left until the heating light goes off. This heating light goes on and off in order to regulate the temperature that you desire.
- If the heatpress machine you bought comes with a digital timer, make sure you set it up until you hear its alarm. If you want to reset it, press stop.
- Lift up its handle in order to open up the press.
- Lift the handle up as this will open up the press
- Get the t-shirt that you want printed on and lay it out with the Transfer Paper that is facing down onto the shirt
- Take the handle and bring it down. The lock of the handle will lock it down in place
- After that, you set the timer that is based on the instructions indicated in the Transfer Paper
- Lift the handle up in order to open up the press
- Take out the Transfer Paper off the shirt
- Leave the shirt without touching the design for at least 24 hours in order for the print to settle onto the surface of the shirt. After that, you can wash the shirts to make it clean.
How a heatpress machine can help market indie music
Many musicians these days are going the independent route because they feel like they can create the kind of music that they want, rather than have it depend on a recording company. Many musicians these days have become popular and still remained independent, without attaching themselves or getting under contracting with a recording company. In this case, they have already established a good foundation on being a full-time musician, gathered the right people that will handle the logistics, branding, and budgeting of the whole career.
Talking about branding, the use of the heatpress machine can help market every indie musician’s brand and their name, as well. Haven’t you seen many fans wear shirts of their favorite music band? That will get an indie music band’s name out by using the heatpress machine on t-shirts and produce mass quantities of it. If you are an independent musician and is looking for ways to market your name without spending too much, heatpress machine is your answer. Go to this website to find the best heat press machine reviews.